FBAC Security Patrol
September 26 through October 22 2017
The Activity Report is a summary of what our FBAC Patrol Officers do on their shifts
Directed Patrols 18
Drop ins/Park and Walks: 20
Suspicious person: 8
Alarm Response: 2
Suspicious Vehicle: 0
Parking Complaints: 0
Noise Complaints: 0
Out of town Checks: 9
Abandoned Auto: 0
FBAC member Contact: 3
Lost Person: 0
Street Obstruction: 0
Wanted Persons: 0
Intoxicated Persons: 0
Found Property: 0
Criminal Trespass: 0
Info for Officers: 2
Shots Fired: 0
Calls for service (cell Phone): 3
News and Notes
NO SIGNIFICANT INCIDENTS THIS REPORTING PERIOD THRU 10/22/17
ON THE TRICK-OR-TREAT TRAIL:
- A parent or responsible adult should always accompany young children on their neighborhood rounds.
- Obtain flashlights with fresh batteries for all children and their escorts.
- If your older children are going alone, plan and review the route that is acceptable to you. Agree on a specific time when they should return home.
- Only go to homes with a porch light on and never enter a home or car for a treat.
- Because pedestrian injuries are the most common injuries to children on Halloween, remind Trick-or-Treaters:
- Stay in a group and communicate where they will be going.
- Remember reflective tape for costumes and trick-or-treat bags.
- Carry a cellphone for quick communication.
- Remain on well-lit streets and always use the sidewalk.
- If no sidewalk is available, walk at the far edge of the roadway facing traffic.
- Never cut across yards or use alleys.
- Only cross the street as a group in established crosswalks (as recognized by local custom). Never cross between parked cars or out driveways.
- Don't assume the right of way. Motorists may have trouble seeing Trick-or-Treaters. Just because one car stops, doesn't mean others will!
- Law enforcement authorities should be notified immediately of any suspicious or unlawful activity.
Reminder: All members call 911 first if you see a crime in progress or a suspicious person or activity, and then call the FBAC Phone. The phone number is available to members and included with your monthly e-mail.