As an individual member you receive the same benefits as single family homes for you and your family with a few modifications necessitated by the nature of such complexes:
- Patrol schedule: e-mailed to you monthly
- Cellphone number: call patrol officers directly while on duty
- Vacation house checks: officers can check the exterior of your unit, but will not have access to interior hallways or common areas in the complex.
- Monthly newsletter: identifies recent crimes in beat 601, safety tips and reminders, and activities of the patrol during the prior month
- Special Alerts: e-mail notification of any special concerns or lookouts that arise between reports
- Yard sign: informs potential criminals that you are protected
- Safe ride home: members can call officer during patrol times if they are away from home and feeling threatened
- Officers are patrolling most likely crime areas of the neighborhood by car and on foot to spot potential criminal activity before it happens.